rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cigarettes, imho

Cigarettes, imho

Quote: (12-24-2009 09:52 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2009 06:48 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

Nothing about cigarettes themselves or smoking cigarettes is helping anyone get laid.

This statement is false.....

When you are at a club where there is a smoking area, you don't even need a pick up line to engage in conversation with a girl, you just have to have forgotten your lighter. I never have a lighter when I'm at the club (I do, but I act like I don't so I can ask a cute girl for one).

I am an ex-smoker. I agree with deadgabacho on this one. Going up to a girl and asking her for a light can be substituted with "hi".

Or any other opener for that matter. I stopped thinking smoking was cool about a year after I started. I never smoked when I was out to feel suave, cool, or laid back. I did it to feed a fucking heinous addiction (If you smoke cigarettes because you enjoy them, cool, but I was up to a pack and a half a day in my early twenties). If there was one thing it could help, it would be masking slight nervous ticks, because your hands are occupied. But I personally never really had that problem and you can also solve that problem by holding a drink.

The whole thing with using the situation of social smoking is great, if that helps you open. Use whatever tools you have to your advantage. What Im saying is that you can substitute anything for the "can I get a light" opener and still get the same results.

I mean, you're just gonna stack forward anyway, and girls could give two shits if you open them with a request for a light, opinion opener (unless it's obvious pua shit), a simple "hi", etc. They don't even remember how you open them half the time. It's not important. As long as you lead the conversation in a fun way, you can end up getting what you want. I'm a huge proponent of (as long as you've reached a certain level of competance in your game and you are pulling consistently)doing whatever you're most successful/comfortable with.

Messages In This Thread