rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Reliable Is Our Gut Instinct?

How Reliable Is Our Gut Instinct?

This is my belief on what a gut instinct is.

It isn't a pre-programmed phenomenon that just happens. It's the combination of common sense, awareness of surroundings and 'knowledge'; whch could be game, on the ground experience and access to perspective. We do not truely appreciate truely how much we absorb subconsciously in our lifetimes, when our 'gut' is telling us something, it's not just what you think you know but all that you have absorbed in your life time.

Of course some people develop a stronger instinct, but these are people who are generally more intelligent at least in an intuitive sense. These are the point guards in basketball, officers who rise to the top of armed forces, or even the politicians who know how to play the game. Regardless, all these people know their shit.

So, the average punter on this website is familiar with game, the red pilland a lot of other different topics that are in general skeptical of modern day society. Use women as your primary example, there are so many different indicators that a woman will display. Does she not work? Yet has a whole apartment filled with designer clothes and accessories? Is she not transparent about her movements, very quiet on social media yet tends to take a lot of selfies? Obvious slut indicators.

These are things that would have flown over my head 3-4 years ago. The only difference now is that I know my shit.

And to cap that all off, if you're questioning whether or not you can trust a woman; 99.9% you can not. Don't need no damned gut instinct for that.

Messages In This Thread