rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YMG does Chiang Mai

YMG does Chiang Mai

Okay, man - I took it wrong then. My bad. Yeah, I've never been to Phuket at all because I know I'd be turned off by it too. Wasn't expecting an answer out of you, Man - was just throwing it out there to see if anyone had found anything comparable becasue I'm into diving and surfing, etc, and went crazy in CM for that reason.

Will post back eventually if I find something like what I'm looking for but could take years, of course.... Apologize again if I jumped the gun and got sensitive. Maybe a couple too many beers? And my forum ettiuqite could probably use some work.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread