rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MikeCF: Two Men Lit On Fire

MikeCF: Two Men Lit On Fire

Quote: (12-06-2015 08:17 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

The attacker was from Edgewood, which is 30-40 minutes outside Baltimore. It took place in White Marsh, in between Edgewood and Baltimore on the route 40 corridor. If you look at demographics in places like Baltimore and Harford county, the population in the south near route 40 is overwhelmingly poorer and more "diverse" than towns in the north of those counties.

The south of what? Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, or somewhere else? Route 40 starts at Atlantic City and goes very far west. I'm very familiar with the Baltimore area, but it's hard for me to either agree or disagree if I have no idea what you are talking about.

Edit: The guy charged has kind of a goofy record. He gets arrested pretty often, ends up walking in most of the cases, but gets some jail time in every case, or almost every case, in which he doesn't get off. He's lived in both Essex and Edgewood. Neither is a great place. Essex is good for strippers, that's about it.

Messages In This Thread