rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After having passive income - what next?

After having passive income - what next?

I've built a stream of online income that now amounts to about US$1500 a month, while needing only 6 hours a week of active attention from my part such as answering customer emails, tweaking the websites etc. I expect to expand / built new websites, so that amount should increase in the future.

I have one more year until I graduate from uni with a master's degree and will likely have no debts in my books, so I'm seriously considering leaving Europe for warmer shores.

I'm thinking about settling in Mexico, Colombia or SE-Asia - Europeans get 180 day or 90 day visas, making living there quite easy. I'd be planning to rent a beach bungalow or something, living an easy life of going to the beach, working out, eating well, hiking (I love hiking up mountains), riding horses, reading, sleeping and perhaps the occasional girl at my side.

While this all sounds good, I'm a bit afraid that at some point this will all become too old-fashioned, too pedestrian, and some years down the road one might ask oneself: "Is that really all there is?"

It seems like a great contradiction, since I know in my heart that working 40 hours in an office won't make me happy, yet I'm doubting the opposite lifestyle as well.

And if I decide to go back, who would hire an uni grad who decided to live on the beach after graduation? With little work experience under my belt, it'd probably be hard to reintegrate into the job world should I want to go back.

I feel so torn. Do you guys have any advice for me?

Messages In This Thread