rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge. Who's In?
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge. Who's In?
Quote: (12-05-2015 03:03 PM)kbell Wrote:  

How do you figure out how much you eat when your eating out? Hopefully I don't have to bring a scale with me. And its hard to know all of the ingredients in prepared foods at restaurants.

I don't sweat it, personally. I either just fast until the evening if I'm having a blow out, or order something reasonably clean off the menu. There are going to be meals when you fuck up your diet, I believe accepting that before you start a diet is important in not getting totally derailed by a single meal where you ate over your calorie limit. You can always dial it in the next day and just eat a couple of hundred less calories. I find being overly dogmatic with the dieting is where I went wrong in the past. It becomes such a depressing process that way after 6 weeks or so that if you don't forgive yourself for overeating a few times during the cut, you'll just end up miserable.

Messages In This Thread