rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India THE Game Location

India THE Game Location

I posted something similiar in another thread but am going to add it here as well since I want to offer some additional perspective on India, specifically Mumbai. I had decent success there using Tinder.
Here was my recipe:

Get an awesome penthouse apartment in Bandra West through AirBnB.
Swipe like a madman on Tinder. Matches were plentiful.
Go out on dates at a Cafe Coffee Day (local chain), for a walk on one of the seaside promenades, or go to Bonobo, a chill bar in Bandra.

In two weeks this netted me dates with 5 different girls, and I had more on the hook I could have gone out with. I slept with two of them, both of the first date, and one of whom was a model. I also probably could have banged two more but got unlucky because both had to go out of town.

Personality wise I found most of them to be very charming and not into head games, though the model's personality kind of sucked. The other one I banged was extremely chill and we spent lots of time smoking hash and relaxing together.

Your mileage may vary, but I thought Mumbai was a great place to visit for a short period of time and meet beautiful Indian women who are willing to get down with Westerners. Oh, but be prepared to shit a lot.

Messages In This Thread