rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions for good drinking games?

Suggestions for good drinking games?

Scotian, I've heard of a similar game called Thunderstruck. The problem is that most people pretend to drink the whole time.

My favorite drinking games focused on getting laid:
  • Beer Pong - team up with a girl you're interested in and get a buddy to play against you with a girl he's trying to bang. I've gotten laid more from beer pong than any other avenue. Make an us vs. them scenario and drain cups. Easier said than done.
  • Filp Cup - Everyone plays flip cup. Play strip cup. Play boys vs. girls and the losing team has to take off an article of clothing. Obviously guys are better at everything so eventually the girls are going to be naked.
  • Every card game - Shit, I've turned every card game sexual. The easiest would be cards against humanity, asshole, bullshit, golf, irish poker, you name it.
Make rules that take clothes off. Create an environment that will get you and your buddies laid. In short, it doesn't matter what you play. It's how you play it.

Messages In This Thread