rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resistance to the Islamic Invasion Section of the Forum

Resistance to the Islamic Invasion Section of the Forum

Quote: (12-01-2015 12:51 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Lots of excellent suggestions in this thread. Although the name of this thread is a mess, its a good argument for commas. I first read it as resistance to the islamic invasion of this board or something like that lol.

I know people already know each other and meet up offline here, but I'm just saying I would encourage it more and not only to people in your area but worldwide.
In addition could we just create a group here, although people won't feel comfortable sharing their facebook details with everyone else here, is there a good anonymous chatgroup sort of thing we could do? This isn't an anti-islam group though, more just mutual support, self improvement, gaming even whatever.

Guys I caution everyone to be be careful - this would probably require some intermediary who properly vets people. The other day some cat sent me a very suspicious private message here referring to the Europe Migration thread and trying to get me to connect via skype or email in order to buy knives and other weaponry from him. I reported it to Roosh who immediately banned the guy but I wonder how many others wound up responding with personal info.

Keep in mind that the enemy may be reading this forum and they probably would love to get their hands on our personal info. If you're lucky it's some SWJ dickweed trying to get you fired or embarrass you on social media - and if you're not it may be some ISIS sympathizer out for blood.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread