rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Quote: (11-08-2011 09:38 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2011 03:18 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Since I was in a state of high confidence I approached a girl in Flying Circus club who was as close to a 10 as I've ever had the balls to approach. I was on a roll and had a very strong confident frame and she seemed pretty receptive (big smiles) until her boyfriend came up after a minute or so. It's hard to say whether she was impressed by me or just being friendly, but my confidence surged even further afterwards regardless.

First. Fantastic report! +1 'cuz I never even heard of this city!

next time you approach a hot girl, get the logistics down first so you don't get blown out by surprises after you shell out your uber-confident mack vibes to her.

Your first queation should be:

1. Who are you here with?

** This is a random, non-confrontational question that any woman would quickly answer. It would prepare you for how to calibrate the rest of your interaction/game. If she is there at the venue with her boyfriend, chances are she is leaving with him so move quickly to number-close or move-on to another target and save your energy.

The second question is, how did she get to the venue? Does she have to give someone a ride home, does she have to get up early and take a bar exam etc.etc.

These logistics questions at nightclubs/bars/lounges help you identify if you have a target that will end up in sex, or will end up with an inflated ego and you with blue-balls.

Mixx

Another excellent piece of advice Mixx to add to what you told me before about getting more sexual with a girl before trying for same-night sex. At this point in my development I'm noticing that tweaking small things is having a very positive effect on my game. These two pieces of advice may have made all the difference if I thought about them before I went to Cluj, but now I'm back in Bucharest I plan to make full use of them.

Messages In This Thread