rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding Estrogens and Pthalates Guide

Avoiding Estrogens and Pthalates Guide

Quote: (11-30-2015 07:11 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Berkey filters
Expensive and slow, but able to filter out many chemicals, such as DEHP and potentially other estrogenic chemicals. Additionally, if a Sandy or Katrina-like event were to hit your area, you can literally take pond water and turn it into drinking water without worrying about e-coli or giardia. The upfront cost is high, but you can clean the filters with an old toothbrush and squeeze years and years of use out of them. The assembly itself should last indefinitely. Filtering is slow, but you can speed it up by using 4 filters instead of 2. I usually just pour in what I need for the day in the morning or evening. Read this for more info: http://www.berkeyfilters.com/berkey-answ...omparison/

I was under the assumption that pond water to drinking water science was limited, but one of these small $250 filters can do that?

Have you done it?

If that's the case one this would be a great investment.

Messages In This Thread