rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olivia Culpo breaks up with Tim Tebow because he won't have sex with her

Olivia Culpo breaks up with Tim Tebow because he won't have sex with her

Something is not right here - being in the military I had close shipmates in all the major USA religions, one thing the devout Christians all had in common were WIVES!

Why - because their communities considered it a duty to match up eligible good attractive Christian Females with Good Christian Males - US Navy Nuclear Submariners may not be considered in the same Alpha league as NFL players - but they are considered good solid men and being at sea the plus was a good woman waiting for them on the pier when then got back from sea could look forward to a really solid rocking and clocking by their hungry men who were at sea under a forced abstinence. For the women it was better than having men in prison - R&R became I&I every night they were back from sea patrols or long range cruises (Persian gulf etc).

Teabow has been in various Christian communities for over 10 years as an adult male and has not married yet? I know he is very close to his mother who gave birth to him while on a Christian Mission iirc... I am surprised she has not arranged a good match yet for him. Something is not right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Culpo

More likely Culpo gave him six to 9 months to set a date and when he did not - set him on a 90 day clock or else and it was "or else"... happened to me 3 times with attractive women - put me on a 90 day clock - one actually told me she read about it in Cosmo as the best way to find out if a man is serious or not about commitment - and being stubborn I would not give in to ultimatums... also did not want to commit at that those times or to those women but was enjoying the "selling sex" - them selling it no charge as often as possible to lock down a commitment. I recall something about free milk and cows.

One thing to consider though is that the power of their Miss USA beauty pays off in many multiples for a former Miss USA - most have to cash in on their laurels fairly quickly before those laurels go stale - she won in 2012 at 20 and is now 23 and probably has multiple alphas willing to lay pipe as much as she can handle including either marriage or LTR and a full Maury Povitch DNA Daddy lottery winning ticket not unlike Tom Brady's first son's mother. Culpo being a (Catholic) Italian American Princess from Cranston, RI is likely concerned about her Dad's and Mom's opinions of her and now being 23 has more than a few seriously legit proposals from Physical and Financial Alphas willing to go Beta bux to get a former Miss USA as the mother of their children with generous PreNups on the table - guaranteeing her a meal ticket, a steady diet of marriage sanctioned sex, procreation to satisfy her maternal instincts and the ability to continue her various income streams that her talent management agency can arrange - Corporate Brands tend to be a lot more brand friendly to married women then they are to single mothers slutting it up... Even the Kardashians know this.

Messages In This Thread