rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding Estrogens and Pthalates Guide

Avoiding Estrogens and Pthalates Guide

Quote: (11-27-2015 07:52 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2015 03:53 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2015 03:09 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

How difficult would it be to do this if you were say, shooting yourself up with some regular testosterone cypionate? You would have to do weekly blood tests though correct?

150mg will do it. Some people (like me) need a little more. You can maintain those levels easily with one injection every 7 days. I prefer smaller doses twice a week but that's just me.

It was the old medical information that had people bouncing off the walls and shit. Doctors use to give you 500mg an injection and tell you to come back in three weeks for your next one, so it was a roller coaster of emotions, High increase, peak, and then steady crash. Some dumbass hospitals (like the VA) still use that method.

Thanks for the tips Linux.

I've been seriously considering purchasing some test cyp and doing 150mg injections weekly while having some HCG and Clomid on the side as emergency precaution. I was going to do an initial blood test for some baseline stuff and then just do it weekly and check back in a month or so with another blood test.

Out of curiosity, do you plan on doing this for the rest of your life or do you have plans to stop? Would the procedure for stopping be as easy as just not doing an injection and letting yourself fall back to pre TRT levels or would you need to do some mild PCT?

And last question (thanks for the tips Linux), how difficult was it to learn how to inject yourself? I'm a bit of a b!tch when it comes to needles though I don't have any problem with others doing it for me strangely enough.

Yes, I'll be doing TRT and HGH for the rest of my life.

As far as the needles, I went over what gage to use here.

thread-44354.html

If you use a 25 gage needle, you won't even feel it. But you have to know how to put pressure on the plunger. Most guys start with 23g because it's easier.

If you want to go back to normal, you can stop. It'll usually take you the same about of time that you were on trt to go back to normal, however the longer you are on it, the less likely you are to go back to normal. And some guys never do go back to normal. The HCG is what makes it easier to go back to normal , say 250iu sub-q every 3 days. Even when I did cycles during my early 20's I never took clomid, I took nolvadex instead for my PCT. Clomid is known to fuck with your eye sight and it did mine.

Messages In This Thread