rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trip Report: A Different Philippines Experience

Trip Report: A Different Philippines Experience

Great report! Now that you've had a taste of what an LTR is like with a non-western girl I think you'll find being with an American woman is like dumpster-diving.

On your next trip back I wouldn't see her family unless you've decided to marry her. It's been discussed already on the forum how she will be embarrassed and lose face among them if you don't end up marrying her. It's not like the West where meeting one's family is commonplace and no big deal. It sounds like you care about her too much for her to have to go through that.

That also includes not spending time with her child. The child will instinctivley try to win you for their Mother. When you leave, they feel it's their fault and you're rejecting them. This is because kids believe the word revolves around them and they can control what happens in it. Later in life, as adults, they will be prone to pushing people away so they can confirm the others will just abandon them, like it happened all those years ago.

That's my two cents anyway. Thanks again for a most excellent report. You're writing is very entertaining to read.

Messages In This Thread