rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Was Falsely Accused By A Man!

I Was Falsely Accused By A Man!

I actually attended the "Forum" the first month they offered it. I also attended a special seminar taught by Werner Erhard. It was interesting to see the women swooning over Erhard. He was tall and slim, wore the best tailored suit and could talk nonstop for ten hours straight.

Back in the days when these large-group awareness trainings were popular, men could do quite well with the ladies by volunteering as one of the group leaders. My roommate did this in another spinoff which is now defunct and said he never had so many easy women in his life.

They like to turn you into an unpaid salesman and get all your friends to join. I am surprised these training are still going since times have changed. I have no idea what they are like now. I think these large-group awareness trainings which encourage people to exaggerate inner feelings and speak psychobabble may have contributed some to the fucked up society we have now.

Rico... Sauve....

Messages In This Thread