rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

House in the suburbs - doable for a single man?

House in the suburbs - doable for a single man?

Quote: (11-23-2015 10:13 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

If things don't work out with the girl I'm currently dating, my strategy is more or less what the 2nd poster summarized. I have a declining interest in the women in my metro area anyways, hence the international LDR. If not a place to live, I'm seeing it as an investment/property/space for my stuff while I'm still tied to my job here, then maybe within a year I can find another job overseas (I'm already looking at some job postings in Mexico, etc).

The houses I'm looking at are in a fairly homogenous suburb, about a 10 minute drive from commuter trains, close to major highways, and major corporations that attract executives. The houses are attractive for families and working professionals, and tend to go fast on the market. They are also newer houses that require minimal maintenance. I have family in the area that could possibly assist me with helping tenants with rent/property issues.

It sounds like you can afford it and have things planned out. Being a homeowner in the US may also make you more attractive to foreign women.

However, can you picture yourself, if worst came to worst, dying there as your last home?

Messages In This Thread