rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Nature of Women

The Nature of Women

Quote: (11-22-2015 05:38 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2015 05:10 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Lastly, if you think it's easy to bend some of these girls to your will, how hard do you think it was for the last 10 guys she was with? You aren't special. Remember that. I often have to remind myself of the same. You don't have some incredible one-in-a-trillion magic stick.

I know. That's what scares me. Even if you're a great lover, after a few years together, you're old hat and some newer person is exciting. Men always were that way, but men have the capacity to separate sex and love, to have trysts without throwing away their families. We love hot young pussy but don't love the girl. But women destroy families when they take lovers because they CAN'T separate the two - every married woman or woman in a relationship I've fucked has fallen in love with me - and it's not that I'm that loveable. I just think its the way they are wired.

That's why you cannot allow yourself to get complacent. If you are with a woman for a long time or get married, you still have to run game until the bitter end. Though I think it's safe to say once you're both past your 60s the chances of someone hitting the reset button are slim to none.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread