rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape The West - But To Where?

Escape The West - But To Where?

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:05 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

[Image: mars-one-1.jpg]

The weather sucks, but at least no mosques there(yet).

But seriously, I think Montevideo checks all your boxes. It's like a chilled out version of Buenos Aires. I would seriously consider retiring there myself someday. And since few people even think much about Uruguay compared to Brazil and Argentina, it's still feels off the radar. But it's a beautiful place and cheap with relatively low crime and the best standard of living in Latin America.

[Image: 291000-montevideo.jpg]

Very easy way to get PR there as well and just a ferry ride from BsAs. Damn it speakeasy, I was keeping that spot to myself... [Image: smile.gif]

I read Roosh's report on Montevideo and apparently he wasn't very impressed. Also watched a video on it and most of the city, except for the very center, look pretty drab. Have any of you guys spent more than a few days there?

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread