rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Surgery could give men wombs of their own within 5 years.

Surgery could give men wombs of their own within 5 years.

Quote: (11-21-2015 02:44 PM)Mage Wrote:  

I think these articles are false information meant to make people abandon God and start worshipping Prometheus, making it look like science can do everything and relying on natural order of things is obsolete when in fact science is still bound by natural laws and can only operate in space nature has reserved it.

Anyone who has stood near pregnancy knows that women give birth not merely with uterus - the whole organism is involved. Brain is issuing the commands to generate required hormones at specific times, blood system is feeding the baby, the womans underskin fat layer is there to provide backup nourishment, muscles spasm at the right time, pregnancy is foretold in the very genes of a woman and her every bone, muscle and nerve is adapted for this process from her very own birth and even then it doesn't come off easy.

This is total bullshit and fake as btw every sex change operation is. See trough the lie.
You are so correct it isnt funny.
The female body decalcifies bone to grow the baby's skeleton. Top that mother fuckers. Every kid cost my wife a tooth in the process. One even gave her a hemerrhoid. I high five my son for that still. Bitch deserved it. Same kid fucked up her gall bladder too. Damn I love him.

Messages In This Thread