rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape The West - But To Where?

Escape The West - But To Where?

^^ I have never been to Russia. But I might be joining the 1% soon so If I can afford to live in the rich areas I figure I can bang Russian broads to my heart's content. With money and quality poon I can be happy most anywhere, but I really like the Slavic look.

latin America is way too violent for me. Ive seen people who live in Colombia say shit like 'well Ive been robbed 3 times but I still love it here!'. and all this shit about getting in the wrong taxi can lead to your death, changing your daily routine so you don't get jumped, it's ridiculous.

I would consider Brazil but it seems the violence there is even worse. But this is all speculation on my part. If my financial windfall comes through Id be able to switch countries a couple times if I wanted. Im just saying I really like Russian girls. Plus, I like snow and wintertime. I don't need sunshine to be happy. I never understood how many people seem to need sunny and hot weather all the time.

Messages In This Thread