rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape The West - But To Where?

Escape The West - But To Where?

Quote: (11-21-2015 03:13 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 03:01 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

A few questions:
  • What part of Russia do you have in mind?
  • Have you done a fair analysis on the pros and cons you would be willing to share?
  • Also, how about the language barrier? How long have you been studying Russian?
  • Finally you are aware that there is a large population of Muslims living in Russia? Do you feel that Putin and/or any of his successors will be able to steer Russia in the right direction?

IMO the orthodox church in Russia would violently fight back Islam if it came to that. Russian gov is corrupt at least they put down that muslim bullshit with violent retaliation if necessary.

This is assuming I could afford to live in the nicer areas of Moscow or other large city there.

I like white girls and decided one day I need to make white children. I don't feel any connection to Asian or latina women. They're basically sex objects to me, I only feel real connections with white girls.

I'd say Japan would be a solid option but I don't want offspring with slanted eyes. Plus I've already spent a year learning Russian.

I totally agree on the white offspring, brother. Like you I can appreciate Asian or Latina women but only feel a true connection with Northern European women (i.e. my wife). How is your command of the language after the first year? Can you maintain a basic conversation at this point? Also, I forgot the most important question of all: Have you ever actually been to Russia? it's a huge place, you know - quite different to live in Moscow as opposed to near the Red Sea or somewhere in the midst of Siberia.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread