rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teacher restricts Lego-play to girl students in pursuit of gender equity

Teacher restricts Lego-play to girl students in pursuit of gender equity

Quote: (11-19-2015 06:27 PM)Grange Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

She asked for funding to purchase LEGO Education Community Starter Kits for three Blakely classrooms, writing that “while it’s not necessary to board up the playhouse and adopt the babies out, concrete steps can be taken to ameliorate the gender gap in the kindergarten and present engaging ways to develop girls’ spatial skills.”

“I had to do the ‘girls only Lego club’ to boost it more,” she explained. “Boys get ongoing practice and girls are shut out of those activities, which just kills me. Until girls get it into their system that building is cool, building is ‘what I want to do’ — I want to protect that.

According to this teacher, the best way to give girls a chance at competing with men in spatial skills and in other ways is to actively undermine boy's mental development and try to make them stupid.

Based on that logic, boys should be using textbooks the are of a lower quality than the ones girls learn from and all boys should be slightly malnourished to ensure that their brains never develop fully and they have more physical limitations.

Sounds like a good plan for America's future.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread