rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the deal with Aussies in Asia...?

What's the deal with Aussies in Asia...?

Yeah, Australians are definitely a physically impressive bunch. It's actually ridiculous what the average guy has to compete with here. I had one girl in Thailand guess my nationality without even opening my mouth. When I asked how she knew, she simply replied "because you're big".

To answering your question, a lot of Aussies are either:

A) Not into Asians and/or prefer white girls (Yes they go to Asia with the sole intention of picking up fellow westerners in tourist hot spots)
B) Think all Asian girls in Asia are hookers

Not even kidding with that second one. Every guy I speak to that goes to Asia develops this mindset that they will have to pay for sex in Thailand or Indonesia (which are easily the two most popular Asian destinations for Australians) because of the stories that get passed down from mates that went before them and only stayed in red light districts. These guys then resign themselves to the same experience, and tell their mates, and it has a slingshot effect. I had one guy blatantly ask me "HOW THE HELL" I picked up 4 girls in Bangkok in a week without paying for their time. So yeah, the ideology that all local girls in these countries are hookers are probably why many stick with screwing backpackers and other western girls on holiday. That along with the areas they stay in obviously- Khaosan Road, Kuta, Patong etc.

Messages In This Thread