rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

Quote: (11-17-2015 12:28 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

Those corporate drones crave domination like crazy, the more power a woman has on her daily life, the more domination she demands in the room, contrary to what many people against BDSM try to say, most domination loving women are not the the drug addict around the corner from a broken home type.

They are usually well dressed women in the office, I know of a guy who was not openly saying BDSM but got a older doctor woman, she was already late 40s and some grey hair, but at least she wasn't fat, she was a ballet dancer for some time, she has a department under her control in a hospital, being a older she was straight forward with him (he was 28), she liked being shocked, tied up, slapped, spite on, and spanked the shit out of her, he did not have any BDSM tool, he would use whatever he could improvise in the room. When he asked her why she liked it she answered "having some much control over people make me depressed", she was into painkillers and antidepressants.

Then I wondered how the high numbers of women with depression you read on the media today in the workplace is like this.

This is very true and it is not a female thing either. I heard and read from several sources professional/high earner type men are most (if not all) of subs for professional dom woman. There was a documentary filming a professional German dom, showing her dungeon and clips from her sessions. She mentioned the same: she has 'clients' from a wide range of population but the craziest/lowliest are high earner/boardroom type of man.

It is a bit of a surprise initially (how come 'big boss' lick her boots?!) but come to think of it, it does make sense - these people are typically under immense stress every day (much more than average person) very long hours, weeks or months on end with no vacation and constant long hours. Every now and then they simply with to relinquish control in a "safe" environment.

Good tips in there, improvised tying up (with a tie or bra), spanking/slapping are all, nice, and 24/7/365 available tools. Goldenshower is another one for the improvised toolbox, usually not suitable for the first session though.

Messages In This Thread