rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resistance to the Islamic Invasion Section of the Forum

Resistance to the Islamic Invasion Section of the Forum

Quote: (11-17-2015 05:41 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2015 03:03 PM)zumbi Wrote:  

Life's so much easier there thanks to the effort of this well organized males.

Why are you here?

To discuss, or should I just agree with everything?

Quote:Quote:

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating nuking anyone or releasing killbots, although I do get a little bit hard thinking about the killbots.

This at least is a macro opinion about a global problematic. I also think a lot about the possibility of total extermination of a culture, but as disseminated it is, looks like completely impossible.

blowing up meka would add more angry muslims from qatar, Saud arabia, kuwait, etc.

Lets take the palestinian problem as an example. A much smaller territory, with a specific group, they bomb there sometimes, but never finish the problem, the people "spirit" against israel keeps getting stronger.

Wars in middle east are regular. You have generations born in wars, their culture an education is based on a survival mode. I mean, doesnt even seems difficult to point at your enemy: Is the one who bombs you for the last 30 years.

In japan it worked, I agree

but in middle east, its just not working.

Maybe a well designed, real genocide like the Holocaust, could be the solution ?

And then, after the holocaust, Israel was created, arabs went mad, and everything started, right ?

Messages In This Thread