rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Quote: (11-07-2011 03:18 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Girls: I hate when guys over-hype places, so I'll try to refrain. However, out of the 30 or so countries I've visited, I'd say the average Romanian girl is as pretty as anywhere I've been (including Poland, Lithuania, Brazil etc.) Not necessarily hotter, but just as decent. If the average in a UK street is a 5, in Cluj she's probably a 6.5 or 7, but this figure rises on the university campus or in many clubs/bars. Girls in Cluj are slim and petite and many are slightly lighter-featured than in Bucharest due to greater German/Hungarian ancestry. They're also friendlier than in Bucharest and as with most Eastern Europeans, very feminine in the way they dress, talk and act. Romanian culture is slightly more conservative, religious and traditional than Western culture so bear this in mind. I didn't get laid here, but if you're an advanced player here for a couple of weekends, I'd rate your chances quite highly.

Had quite similar experience in the Ukraine, though a bit better success and girls average can be 7.5.
Anyhow sounds like a very cool spot to check.
If you still in Romania I heard good stories on Iasi, not far from the Moldova border, maybe you wish to check it out.

Messages In This Thread