rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your reason for not getting married?

What's your reason for not getting married?

Quote: (11-06-2011 11:25 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

The only viable option I see in establishing a healthy family is for those of us who have either themselves or their parents emigrated from another country, specially if our background is from either Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe, is to go look for a bride there. Once there, you'd have your pick of beautiful, intelligent, honest, FEMININE women to choose from.

Even tough I grew up in France, my background is from Afghanistan. My brother, younger than me, a real alpha and a mega player, went with my parents 3 years ago to Kabul. Once there, he met there a very beautiful, smart, FEMININE woman and now they've been married for 2 years. She takes very good care of him, when he comes home from a long day at the office, he has a warm and delicious meal that she cooked for him awaiting him. She is a great cook, smart, fun, beautiful and above all a feminine woman who knows what it means to be a woman and behaves as one and will be a wonderful mother once they have kids.

Morale of this is that the more I interact with western girls, the less and less I trust them as I get to see their dark side. The only women left in this world who are still worth pursing are the ones in the so called developping countries in Asia, Latin America and EE and Africa. So guys, if you have background from these regions, use them as that'll be your best and safest bet and option for an healthy family life. The girls from North America are only good at one and only one thing: pump and dump. Excercise the 3 F laws with them: find them, fucks them, and forget them. [Image: banana.gif]

For a real feminine woman, go east or south brothers.

So by 'real feminine woman' you basically mean one that's an uneducated doormat

Messages In This Thread