rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Serious Discussion About Asset Protection

A Serious Discussion About Asset Protection

Quote: (11-15-2015 07:56 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

Some members of this forum have substantial legal knowledge in various areas around the world. I would like to hear your input on this if possible. I have an EU flag, but the North Americans and those living on other continents shouldn't feel unwelcome to the thread. I'm using the USD as a currency because it's well understood by everyone and it's very close in value to the Euro at the moment. While solutions may have to be slightly different in some parts of the world, the topic of discussion is a global one.

In Australia, the "family court" has extra ordinary powers to award all your assets to breast owners.

They can pierce trusts, overturn prenups, make up evidence, ignore facts and make rulings "without the burden of proof" (yes I have seen and been a victim of the legislation).

Basically you can take some measures to make it difficult, or delay. But at the end of the day there is a huge industry set up to strip funds of men and redistribute to lawyers and breast owners, and they are not going to let men opt of of the system with so much easy money at stake.

Any time someone comes up with something, they legislate around it.

I dont know about other countries, but this is my first hand direct experience with the Australian system.

If you are not prepared to loose everything, don't marry or co-habituate with a woman. 18 months co-habitation means you have the same legal status as married by Australian laws.

Messages In This Thread