rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm sick of Rhonda Rousey!

I'm sick of Rhonda Rousey!

Quote: (11-15-2015 02:07 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Ronda wins all her fights, "She's the best."
Ronda loses one fight: Rush87: Yep. Like I said in another thread. Complete hack.

You MMA fans are a bit difficult.

The one's saying she is the best are new fans to the sport that know zero about it.

Men's MMA has had Olympic Gold Medallists Judoka's handled with ease. Ronda is in a division of 30 ranked opponents. 30 in the entire planet! There are egg and spoon races with more competitors.

Ronda has Judo and that's it. In a mens division if she walked straight forwards, hands down with no defence she would be knocked out in every single fight she has had. She's a hack.

The media, the fans and everyone who would listen claimed nonsense that she would beat men, Mayweather, male MMA fighters etc etc. We even got fed the line that she was "The greatest athlete ever".

Anyone saying she was anything but a hack was either a shill or clueless on the sport. Finally she versus someone who can implement basic lateral movement and a simple jab and guess what? She's out cold.

Those saying "She's the best" aren't MMA fans. They're noobs and shills.

Messages In This Thread