rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Here is a little eye exercise that I do sometimes when I'm in public:

I call it -- "I'm Not Breaking Eye Contact for No One".

As I'm walking around, I keep my eyes up..

I NEVER LOOK DOWN, LOOK AWAY, OR BREAK EYE CONTACT WITH ANYONE!

I casually scan for eye contact with women, if they give it to me, I hold it for as long as possible, this often leads to a slight smile, smirk, or verbal, "hey how are you". Many times, they look away.

I rarely look other men in the eyes, it is of no interest to me. (unless I'm talking to them)

But, when I do find myself in eye contact with another man, I HOLD IT UNTIL HE BREAKS IT, I NEVER LOOK DOWN OR LOOK AWAY. This often leads to a polite nod or a friendly, "whats up dude".

Doing this has helped build my social confidence.

I starting doing this a few years ago when I had approach anxiety and general social anxiety. I hated the feeling of looking down, looking away, or breaking eye contact; It felt so beta to me. I decided to challenge myself with this little eye contact game.

Most people look away, some smile, some get vexed.

I like to dominate the eye contact. It puts me into an aggressive social state.

P.S. -- The only time I might look away is if the guy looking back at me looks like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4XRFEKrHvda_-BGffh06...0_njuF3Lpw]

Messages In This Thread