rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Northampton UK Datasheet

Northampton UK Datasheet

Quote: (11-12-2015 07:49 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2015 12:17 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

My advice to anyone who finds themselves in Northampton...leave!

May I ask why?

I'll try to clarify. I hope CBW corrects me if I'm not accurate, or adds what I might miss.

Provincial towns have small populations, which means a small gene pool. This can lead to a low quality of woman appearance wise.

They frequently have economic problems which leads to a proliferation of poor people, another factor that can generate low quality women, and the quality poor women are often locked down.

The amenities are often low quality, especially if it is an industrial town(see 'The North', yes I'm from the South). Even towns with a strong history can be poor quality, Colchester in Essex is a good example. It's the oldest recorded town in the UK, but a visitor would have to have 10/10 Game to do well, more than a day without a lay there, would be a waste of time in my opinion.

CBW's post was from the perspective of an inhabitant(like myself), and I think a significant aspect of his comment was related to the prospects that someone might have living in a provincial English town. They would be minimal and limited, the white-collar opportunities would be getting grabbed by people who have been there longer than a visitor. If a visitor wanted to enter the workforce and make a temporary base, they would be better off in a big city, that probably applies to most Western travelling though.

Messages In This Thread