rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Full Retard Achieved - Martin Luther King Portrayed by White Actor in Play

Full Retard Achieved - Martin Luther King Portrayed by White Actor in Play

Quote: (11-11-2015 06:56 AM)SunW Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2015 01:32 AM)extracube Wrote:  

It's pretty interesting to see that even on a forum like this there are still a lot of guys still brain-washed and "blue pill" when it comes to ... culture.

This forum has quite a few SJWs in hiding on it and also attracts quite a few who want to manipulate and influence the men here and they generally do these things subtly, though not in the OP's case. I warn about that here. Notice how even a thread discussing solutions gets derailed by members. Some of this is just the retard level of some people here, while some of it is intentional.

I can't speak for Primetime (his reply does not seem SJWish either) but I'm not an example of a secret SJW. You MacCarthyist hacks can go back home. The guy who quoted me and backhandedly suggested I was some kind of blue pill because I disagree with casting MLK as a white guy is a dumbshit who can't read.

I also disagreed with casting Idris Elba as Heimdallr (he was literally the whitest god of the Norse pantheon). That's a pretty clear and unequivocal fuck you to pagans, white nationalists, and Scandinavians in general.

Hollywood loves to court controversy by playing gender and race baiting games to put asses in seats because they're no talent hacks and they know it. It's a substitute for making media that's actually good.

SWPLs get a big fat chub knowing that a white supremacist pagan neo nazi from Finland who nobody has heard of tweeted disapproval about Heimdallr as Thor and consider it part of being a good person and Not a Racist to feed the outragist media with their money. Hollywood gets paid big time and plans their next move. I guarantee you guys if this cycle keeps going we're going to see a pre-op and post-op tranny James Bond in the next 30 years. It's going to be a big budget movie and it might barely make it's money back but will inexplicably sweep all the awards even though it will be garbage.

This is why I quit enabling this kind of shit with money. Public library, two or three books per month instead of wasting time on the movies.

Messages In This Thread