rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

Being in a foreign country and losing your confidence with local women is common. They don't "get" your humor/jokes, your approach, your wit, your style....it's a different culture completely than what you grew up with.

I just start thinking about all the money I am spending there to get me off my ass and not give a fuck style. That ceremony turns me into "Mixx".

If I'm going to go down...I'm going to go down fighting (and proud).....it's all in your head really.

Just remember this Mr. GM: you went out of your comfort zone to game women....how many Brazilian men dare do that? Or better yet, how many men in the world dare go someplace they don't know anyone, don't speak the language..and slay pussy? Only a few men worldwide dare leave their home nest and comfort zone....those men are called Int'l Alpha playboys.....WELCOME TO THE CLUB you player you - respect!!!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread