rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Readjusting Game to American Women After Being Abroad

Readjusting Game to American Women After Being Abroad

I took a 5 week trip this summer to The Middle East and SE Asia. I also went to Europe but was with a girlfriend. I got 10 notches and 4 flags without too much trouble. I probably could have doubled the notch number but mini-relationships in the Philippines kept my numbers down.

Since coming back to the States, I have been disappointed. I haven’t done horribly (3 notches in 2.5 months including a very hot 24 year old club girl). But notches in the States are just harder for me to get.

In Western Europe and SE Asia, it is easy for me. Women like me for my handsomeness, being in shape and being a sincere yet masculine and sexual guy. I don’t want this to turn into a rant against American women but do want to highlight some differences I’ve noticed:

1. Handsome is not as important to American women as other factors. In fact, it can hurt you if your number is above theirs. After weight lifting for a few months, I would say I'm closer to an 8 than a 7. When I approach especially at night, I get a much warmer reception from 7.5s and above than girls in the 5.5-7.5 range. These lower range girls also seem insecure and dependent on their friends. They are probably afraid of being pumped and dumped by a hotter guy.

2. At least where I live in Southern California, money and social status are initially as important to a lot of women as looks and personality. I think this also has to do with the economy improving. A year ago women thought it was was great that I had a middle class job. I’ve now been on 4 online dates in a row where my job instantly disqualified me.

3. Being a sarcastic, arrogant ass can work with a lot of American women. However women from other countries will think you are just an ass. I am a very masculine, confident guy who is also very dominant sexually but am not an asshole. This hurts me in the states especially with night game. Ironically the other night I was going very well with a tall, hot Swedish student at a club. I negged her with something that would have worked with an American girl. She almost immediately excused herself to the bathroom.

4. Age is a HUGE factor for American girls. American women think a 40 year old dating a 25 year old is really creepy. For the record it's really not. Some of them really like older guys but their social programming gets in the way. Outside the U.S., Canada and probably Australia, a 25 year old and 40 year old dating would not even raise an eyebrow.

5. American women over the age of about 33 tend to have even more hangups than women in their 20s. Having said that, they can also be much more in touch with their sexuality and be much more intelligent and interesting to talk with.

6. American women tend to be really uptight about sex. In Europe and especially certain parts of SE Asia, if a woman likes you, she will have sex with you. In the U.S. if she likes you, there will probably be a bunch of shit tests and even if you short circuit these, she is likely to change her mind at any moment.

Overall, based on the forum members I've met who are mostly good looking, in shape and good guys, adjusting back to American game is probably much harder than adjusting to European or SE Asian game. Looks and positive attitude just don't seem to be valued as highly by American women as they are by women in these other places.

Messages In This Thread