rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

East Tennessee Data Sheet

East Tennessee Data Sheet

Quote: (11-08-2015 08:49 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 07:54 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Thanks for the data. I've been thinking to do a tour of the south.

Doesn't sound like this would be the best city for daygame. I wonder where in the south would have lots of southern belle type college girls?

Came back in for a minor update to this thread.

The further I explore outside of Knoxville the more "Appalachian" it becomes. The breakdown of girls is mind boggling in rural/small town areas as well. It goes something like this for women of lets say..age 19 to 32

10% fatties
30% burnt out, prematurely aged, chain smoking single moms
15% thin but something just a little off genetically (weird teeth, eyes to far apart etc)
8% goregous 'country' daisy dukes, southern drawl, calendar girl 9s
5% natural redheaded 6's
2% natural redheaded 8's
5% young sluts that will age in the blink of an eye but are hot now and looking for 'a way out of this 1 horse town'
15% Invisible church women that wear 'the uniform' of riding boots, black leggings and big decorative scarves
5% "minorities" black or hispanic
5% "yankees"...bitches with attitude from the east coast

Its just that the variability is so insane. The biggest inbred mutant freaks one day to the hottest, and I mean hottest white girls I've ever seen just working 'regular' jobs like school teacher or cashier at the dollar general.

Compare that to say...wisconsin. where its a more even curve. 50% fatties,20% burnt out single moms, 25% fuckable thick chicks with big tits and 5% smokeshows.

PS, people love to smoke cigarettes here...hence I think the 'aged single mom' look.

What's your percentile breakdown of freaks and hotties in Memphis?

I'm highly familiar with Memphis and Nashville, but never had the chance to fully explore Knoxville. We seem to have a wide array of oddly shaped and unattractively androgynous faced women in both cities. The differences between inner city Memphians/Nashvillians compared to denizens of their wealthier suburbs is almost like that of separate species. I've wondered how bad food, unhealthy habits and accommodations have such a profound effect on physical development.

Messages In This Thread