rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

Yeah bro I've been to T-Dot (Toronto) a couple times back in the day and I got the sense that it was basically a Canadian version of an NYC or Chicago. People are a tad bit nicer than here in the States, but u still have to put up with a lotta that typical big city BS, attitudes, cliques & fronts. Great city tho overall!

Quote: (11-06-2011 02:56 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2011 02:14 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Me and my friends used to call London the training camp for gaming. The amount of bullshit you take in that city makes you prepared for any city around the world. London is full of cats with confidence and style, if you are a foreginer in London, you need to be one with mad style and game. Chicks need to see something about you that overkills the local guys. For most chicks you need to resemble some percentage of agressiveness, they need to sense that you want to fuck (by being not too discreet and not so obvious). Also i think we mentioned here about visiting other cities in England, London is the hardest camp in the England but it can be easy if you approach a lot.

I can agree fully with that. I was thinking about Toronto and then I realised you don't actually get game in Toronto because there is nothing you can do (short of pretending your American, maybe) that will improve your chances of getting the bang.

The best you can do is seriously Lotto those lizards (play the number game on a MAJOR level).

Messages In This Thread