rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hate in Russia

Hate in Russia

Quote: (11-05-2011 06:46 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

I'm sure you don't hate white people, but you must admit that you spent the vast majority of your time explaining why the blacks are doing what they are doing now. By doing so, you seem to make an indirect attempt to justify their actions.

If you couldn't even muster up the time to allude to the fact that killing white farmers en masse and raping their women is amoral than you are no better than Harry Hooligan in this case. To say you are anti-racist is merely hypocritical.

Great, another strawman.

I do not hate white people, nor have I cheered for farm murders (or murders of whites anywhere else, for that matter). I have spent this entire debate arguing against racism and its institutionalized forms by pointing out alternatives to it and its specific consequences (which are almost always horrible). I've spent an inordinate amount of time in here trying to use the consequences of these exploitative systems (as I called them) as further reason NOT to justify them (as HH has been doing with apartheid), because I have never questioned the fact that these consequences are inherently bad.

I have said absolutely nothing to question the amorality of the consequences of institutionalized racism (ex: farm murders, violent crime rise, black-on-white crime increase, hate speech, etc) in any post I have made in this thread. I have said absolutely nothing to question the amorality of hate crime/murder. I have not advocated for their consideration as just actions, nor have I once characterized or phrased these consequences as positives (rather, terms like "shitstorm" were used more commonly instead). To suggest that I have in any way claimed these consequences to be moral or implied as much is pure conjecture on your part.

You're welcome to continue with that if you wish, but I'm not going to entertain it. You are building a strawman I do not plan to fight.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread