rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has Discovering Game Become Distracting?

Has Discovering Game Become Distracting?

World traveler basically answer XXL's post pretty accurately, and Dalaran and designate have some extremely relevant points.

Like was said, most of us are here because we have been burned by women/relationships enough times and stumbled upon this community and this philosophy/mindset/lifestyle. We had certain outlooks and expectations of women and life in general that we have decided to change after being convinced that things are indeed different and can be changed.

Now many(most) of us view women completely differently. We see every bangable female as a challenge to ourselves. A potential. An opportunity to either squander or undertake and possibly fail at if we do. We see all facets in life and human interactions in terms of "game" and how to act and look in a way that gets us what we want.

I find that I can't casually interact with most women. I think of them in terms of how can I fuck them. I am not outcome independent. This is what "game" teaches us - it teaches us that we can manipulate and strategize our way into a woman's pants and its not about "luck" or "natural chemistry" that we can just happen upon some pussy once in a while. It is in fact a game that can be played and its often times very difficult NOT to play or at least think about it.

I have plenty of friends that don't have this mindset that I do. Plenty of "beta" friends and I'll tell you they are a lot more carefree and focused in their endeavors than I am. Granted I'm getting laid a helluva lot more than them (once of my good friends is 27 and still a virgin...) but I actually envy the fact they they give little to no fucks about women sometimes. It's a self-imposed anxiety that they don't have to be concerned with, but I make myself concerned with.

Messages In This Thread