rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

Recently got back from Europe, I stayed less the 1 month, and most of this time I was in London.quick trips to Portugal and spain but didn't make it to Sweden.Had to shorten my time out due to professional reason,but good news is that I still have most of my money saved so I'm able to travel again as soon as I put my shit together here in BR.
Anyway, the info I gathered in this forum was excellent as usual and I was in some places recommend by the guys here(in London.).I intend to write more about my experience in the travel section.

..But what really struck me in this trip was my lack of game when acting out of my confort zone. I felt almost unable to run my game the way I do at home. I just had one lay and 1 make out ;and both exclusively from social circle.I didn't felt confortable approaching girls(both day/night)and interactions were mostly akward and beta-ish.Maybe when I travel again, I'll be more relaxed, who knows...
anyway,

How do you guys see the importance of locality in your game?Do you feel differences in yr outcomes when you game in different cities/countries?

I'd like to hear some thoughts about this.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread