rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting women in NYC

Meeting women in NYC

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:06 PM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2015 03:25 PM)colblionel Wrote:  

BTW I'd only move to NY if I was making 150K a year. My brother is an investment banker living in Manhattan. His rent is only $800 which is killer for where he lives.

That is so ridiculous.

I hear that 150k number quite a lot. Some time ago I actually started a thread asking who makes 150k on here - turns out that VERY few make that much $$, and if they do, they have their own business, not as employees.

Also, where do you get a place in NYC for $800???

But I don't want to derail the thread, but that just stuck out.

Guys who make 150k+ don't feel the need to post about it. You would be very surprised how much many of the forum member's here make, and as employees, especially in a high cost of living area. How many forum members have you met and became friends with?

His brother could've got gifted the $800 pad from his parents rent-controlled unit, he could have 3 roomates and live in Bushwick. The city is a big place, with a lot of money. But so is Boston. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread