rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA, NYC, or Miami for "status" game?

LA, NYC, or Miami for "status" game?

I concur with Miami. I'd live along the water closer to downtown though along the bay where the Yachts park, by the Viceroy, etc.

In LA, if you want a status house, you get a house in the Hollywood Hills but you need a pretty dialed in social network for that to work out right since it is a bit far. Not my scene, I'd rather get something a little more logistically advantageous (W-residences, Palazzo across from the Grove, Beverly Grove, etc). I'm not a fan of the talent in Long Beach, personally as you are basically far from anything and you're really just going to be attractive to people IN Long Beach (and it is 2nd or 3rd tier for most of LA and Orange county). In LA, most of the better action is inland towards the LaBrea area. Even Santa Monica, the girls are a little too cliquish to make having a baller pad worthwhile. Although if you are able to get a pad within a block or two of the promenade, you can set up a lot of logistically good dates to bang.

Messages In This Thread