rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximising my Time in London

Maximising my Time in London

London is more "logistics" than "game". Give a man a smallish flat to himself (or even shared with another dude) in Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Clerkenwell, Farringdon, Angel, Camden or Shoreditch and he will absolutely slaughter his competition who are house sharing in Zone 3 and beyond. Such a man could be relatively retarded but his unimpeachable logistics will give him access to players who will go out with him solely for the value of his pad and will wish to bring girls back to his after nights out like a pizza delivery driver offering up a late night snack. I know this because I know people in this exact position.

If you can afford 500GBP per week on logistics, you don't even need game. You get a ready made social circle and insta-house parties at yours.

London is brutal because the rents payable on good logistics are more than 100% of many people's salaries

Messages In This Thread