rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys on TRT/HRT/Juice: Do you believe girls can smell Testosterone?

Guys on TRT/HRT/Juice: Do you believe girls can smell Testosterone?

Despite 3 years of consistent lifting and a somewhat clean diet i was 6 foot 188 lbs @ around 14% body fat. Above average but considering the time and mental energy I've put into the bodybuilding game i was not where i wanted to be Physique-wise. Decided to get my blood work done and BAM - low testosterone!

My Stats - by LabCorp

Testosterone, Serum: 447 ng/dL
TSH: 1.650 uIU/mL
T4, Free(Direct): 1.09 ng/dL

For reference, I'm 25 years old which puts me in the low test category for my age.

I got prescribed Test-Cypionate. 100mg every two weeks. I convinced the doctor to up the frequency to 100mg every week.

It's been about 5 weeks since i started this regimen. I've added weight to all my lifts but nothing crazy. I look noticeably leaner despite having gained 5 lbs. I don't look too different in clothes however.The most notable changes I've noticed however are reactions from women. I first dismissed all the attention as an increase in well being and thus confidence but over the past couple weeks it's gotten so crazy that i can't help but believe there's more to it.

Examples

1) A group of teens stopping me while on my way back from work asking for "just one picture".

2) Went looking for some furniture at IKEA and this brunette and her Asian friend approach me and ask what I'm looking for. I tell them I'm looking for a futon. Asian says " If you need a bed she'll show you where you could get one" and starts giggling. Brunette shyly hits her.

3) Older creole cashier at some grocery store. "You are a very attractive man". I thank her for the compliment and she proceeds showing me pictures of her 21 year old daughter. Goes on and on about how she's always dating immature boys and not real men.

4) At the bar last week catching up with an old HS friend. This duo starts hovering around us. Usually i would have approached them but we were reminiscing & in no mood for game. They come over straight up say " We have a crush on you" ... " Yeah both of us". I chat em up and get their numbers. I banged the blonde one last Tuesday.

5) More smiles, eye-fucks and random convos on a daily basis. I also noticed girls are more attentive when i talk.

These outright displays never happened to me before. And like i said, i do not look much different in clothes.

Have any of you guys on TRT noticed similar changes in behavior in the first couple weeks even without major changes in musculature? What were your experiences?

ATD

Messages In This Thread