rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 Month split in Europe. Wroclaw, Bucharest, Sofia, or Budapest?
2 Month split in Europe. Wroclaw, Bucharest, Sofia, or Budapest?
My Introduction
I'd like to say this is the first time I've ever posted on this board, however after a long stint of lurking it's time to come to the surface and start participating. This forum has provided a ton of value, and I hope I'll be able to give enough back.

In six weeks I'll be leaving for a one year trip to Europe, supporting myself via freelance programming. The purpose of this trip is to work on myself, obtaining life experiences and investing time in myself to become a well rounded individual. My intention is to spend six months in two cities, using them as a 'home base' from which to visit other countries and so on. I'm already sold on Belgrade, Serbia for my 2nd home base (during the summer months + when students go back to school).

After thoroughly skimming this forum, I just cannot seem to decide on the second city. Some of it is due to possibly over hype, out dated posts, or lots of conflicting information. I would be willing to learn the language as well. (Any info on how hard it is to pick up the languages for these countries? Spanish is the only other language I know, which obviously wasn't very difficult.

(Not 100% set on these options, feel free to throw out other suggestions. Ruling out the Baltics and FSU for another trip.)

This is essentially what I'm looking for:
- I'd like to spend the bulk of the time working on day game.
- The ease of breaking into social circles/setting up your own network. I have a love of Jiu Jitsu, which I assume would help in making friends early on.
- As far as girls go, generally looking for girls who are fun and receptive to a Canadian approaching them.
- Asses, I like them.
- My previous job was not conducive to having a relationship whatsoever, so it would be nice to have a LTR while I'm there, but not the end all be all.

Not overly concerned with which girls are the easiest, I'm determined to work for it. That being said, I am concerned about places like Romania, where the groups are really tight and tough to break into.

I suppose it's worth noting that I'm 23 years old, outgoing, and not a total novice in terms of 'game' but would like to take this opportunity to work on it.

Hope I provided enough criteria.

Messages In This Thread