rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Quote: (10-20-2011 06:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2011 05:21 PM)MrM27 Wrote:  

To the board, and especially g-manifesto, since he's always sniffing for stock tips on these threads, here's one: norilsk nickel. symbol NILSY. Russian miner. they are in a unique position right now with some risk but a quick reward. share buyback program is 30.60 per share. priced right now at 21 per share. cool near 50% return. buy back program is voluntary and might not go, but anyone with under 1000 shares (yeah it limits the upside) will be bought back in full. you have to buy shares and then tell your broker you'd like to offer them for the cash tender. they'll set things up with the transfer agent. window closes oct 28th, so a potential 50% return in one week. there is risk, but this is really about one russian billionaire oligarch trying to buy another russian billionaire oligarch out of his piece of the company. i'm in and seeing if it's for real.

this is not advice, just a statement about a stock buy back program that looks pretty d@mn good.

Got any more info on this?

Links?

Hey G did you end up doing this? I ask since I did and just got paid in my brokerage account. The Russian came through. Quickest and easiest 9K I have made in years investing.

Messages In This Thread