rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie chicks - all class

Aussie chicks - all class

I spent a year working holiday visa In Oz. I came away unimpressed. The country is beautiful, the guys are alright (although most are metrosexuals or gays in the cities, no different than Canada in this respect), but my god are aussie women some of the most unattractive white women in the world. A close second to the champion of unattractive white women, the UK. They drink too much, swear like sailors, fight, cockblockers of the highest order, the worst girls to approach because they reject with the force and attitude of a nuclear weapon, nasty accents (not so with the guys as much, I wonder why?), dress like prostitutes and years of soaking up that powerful aussie sun turns most women into leather bags by 30.

The horrible aging was probably the most significant difference between aussie girls and all the other white ladies I've seen in the world. I was 30 years old when I was there and could pass as a 20 year old (thank you, non existent Canadian sun!). Women my age looked ten to 15 years older. Of course livin' an outdoor life in oz will do that to a person and it seems everyone has an outdoor life there.

I came to the conclusion that Caucasians simply don't belong in a climate like that. I literally developed more sunspots on my body in three months than the combined previous 29 years in Canada. No wonder there is a skin cancer clinic on every corner.

Canada definitely has one over Australia as far as women go (aside from women in Toronto).

The women from Europe backpacking, living in hostels, saved my sex life while I was there. Not surprisingly, aussie mates of mine tended to frequent places with lots of backpackers as well because of their immense dislike of their own women.

Messages In This Thread