rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Collapse in British Nightclubs

Collapse in British Nightclubs

Thought i would do a quick update as a recent visit to a club did annoy me, recently I went to a extremely poor nightclub that was meant to be the best in the area, it was a scam from the start to the finish, it makes going to a club to meet people into a chore.

Firstly the queue to the place was at least 50 people deep which meant a 30 minute wait at gone 1am, bouncers are rude and not friendly (Understandable given the customers states), eventually get to the door to be charged £10 for a place that will now be open less than 2 hours. Get into the place, can't move from all the people, after the now 45 minute wait its time to get a drink, spend 10 minutes trying to find the best bar to go to, find one and have to wait 15 minutes to be served. Great finally get to speak to the bar man, only to be told they have no glasses left, great off to another bar and another only to be stuck in queues and no hope in sight. Decide to come back to the first bar and see people now getting drinks, wait another 10 minutes listen to the drunk stories of the kid next to me, now nearly 2 hours from the last drink and the idea to go to this club I manage to get to buy a basic beer in a can for £6. With the hassle of going through this all the time its no wonder people have a bad attitude if they feel they are being taken for a ride, I'll not speak about the women as they were loud, had attitude and thought they owned the place.

With nights like this I realise how day game can be very attractive to people.

Messages In This Thread