rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

@ vanguard -Not sure if your trying to infer I'm speaking BS but just telling you my experience.

Yes you are correct that I don't have superior game but also being of S E Asian descent in Latin America has never done me any harm - in fact I find it the easiest place to meet women.. Much more successful there than I am in Europe.

Typically I can pass for any Mediterranean country and if I tell them I'm Arab that works too..

I also have other things going for me which help but in this particular instance when people look at my tinder, very rarely can peole figure out where I'm from and as as a few of my pics in there have backdrops of iconic places in the world this is what i got opened on when in Latin America - also its clear in my description that I live in London UK.. For some reason this worked on tinder for me when i was in Santiago.

It was a work trip and I never tried meeting girls in bars etc so cannot attest if the night scene was good or not

Messages In This Thread