rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Years on LCHF- Diet Datasheet.
Years on LCHF- Diet Datasheet.
Quote: (09-21-2014 07:53 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Have you considered the addition of carb cycling or a cheat day?
Never tried it personally, but I've heard in a few places that when on a low or no carb diet, picking a day or two a week to cheat and carb up results in faster and more extreme fat loss, and more efficient glycogen function (very important if you're lifting).

I found this helped a lot. Dirty carbs too. I ate like a dumped fat chick, whole tubs of Ben and Jerries.

I'm currently starting to go strict Keto again after the dreaded 'carb creep'. Nothing bad, just baked potatoes with my meats and salad, but when it's at 10pm and with as much butter as potato it's a recipe for disaster. So far so good, I was still relatively low carb so the keto flue hasn't really got me this time around.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread