rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think of direct game?

What do you guys think of direct game?

Quote: (10-27-2009 11:47 AM)yoyo Wrote:  

I think I'm a pretty decent looking guy, but direct game just never really sets the right frame. If you do get the number, the percieved value of the transaction always elevates her, so the follow up is always soft from her side.

The key to getting a good follow up - which is a must when it comes to getting laid is leaving the conversation in the right frame. If she thinks you value her too much, she won't respect you and thus will blow you off.

Just get the number, act like its not big deal and go from there. I think indirect game is really the only way to get regular pussy.

What a shallow perspective..

only universal form of game is direct game. it works everywhere. its not lines, routines, manipulation or bullshit. it works best and perhaps only when you are genuinely interested and mean what you say.

pull a few girls this way and you'll find manipulation feels like cheating.. also you realize there's a definite correlation between how well manipulation works and how crappy the girl is (not talking looks, but substance)..

developing a positive vibe and natural direct game = game over

none of this has anything to do with being a "beta male", cheesy compliments or lovey dovey lines

Quote:Quote:

I'm trying to come up with a universal opener. Something I don't have to put any thought into, that can be used in any situation, especially one where time may be limited.

Eye contact -> "Hi whats your name/hi my name is"... not trying to be cocky or a wise-ass but that's a good stand-by.

Messages In This Thread